It’s competitive out there and customers are looking for the best value in the HUD-Code manufactured homes they buy. Increase your value by adding a MHWC written, insured new home warranty to every HUD-Code home you build. You benefit from an enhanced reputation, an excellent marketing tool and the best warranty program on the market.
You know a warranty is paramount, but how do you decide which one is the right fit for your business? MHWC is happy to help. Together with its national affiliate Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC), MHWC has put together a wide array of warranty programs and services, including warranties for new HUD-Code homes, additions, remodeling projects, building systems and detached garages.
Historically, the standard ten year warranty is what the industry has provided and is the coverage Builders have become accustomed to over the years. With MHWC, Builder/Dealers and Manufacturers may choose between “full” coverage and “structural only” coverage. In either option, your liability as the Member is limited.
“Structural Only Coverage” means that coverage is provided for the structural or load-bearing components of the home for the entire warranty term.
• You continue to use your own customer service program to address workmanship, materials & mechanical systems issues in the first year.
• You’ll pay less to enroll a home in a structural only plan.
• You’ll have access to MHWC’s effective dispute resolution system for structural issues, which includes free mediation. Binding arbitration is also available if needed.
• Non-structural customer service issues must be resolved by your own customer service program.
“Full Coverage” means that we couple Structural Coverage together with industry-accepted standards for first year items (workmanship, materials, and selected portions of mechanical systems).
• By far, “full” coverage warranties are our most widely used programs.
• Clearly written set of warranty standards to spell out coverage are provided for you and your homebuyers.
• Includes 1 year of coverage on workmanship & materials and on selected portions of mechanical systems.
• Includes coverage on major structural components for the entire warranty term.
• You’ll have access to MHWC’s effective dispute resolution system, even on first year customer service issues, which can be a valuable tool in managing your service needs. This dispute resolution system includes free mediation. Binding arbitration is available if needed.
We are more than happy to answer questions and help you review your program choices that best fits your business. Contact Tifanee McCall at 800-247-1812 x2132 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.