There are several ‘extended warranty’ plans out there. But when was the last time you found one that offers true major structural protection on an existing home? With Key Estates, you just did! Key Estates* combines coverage to provide options for
- Traditional appliance and mechanical system protection, inspected by Key Estates,
- Major structural coverage for existing or newly purchased pre-owned homes, and
- A thorough structural home inspection.
- Economical & Flexible Plan to Fit Any Client’s Needs. Buy 1 component or all 3 based on the need.
- Reduce Your Exposure. Buyers call Key Estates post-settlement when problems arise.
- Increase Your Credibility. Enhance professionalism by offering a high quality extended warranty.
- Increase Your Sales. Easing “buyer’s remorse” can translate into more signed contracts.
- Decrease Listing Time. Homes with extended warranties may actually sell faster and for higher prices than homes without warranties.
- Earn Revenue. Real Estate Professionals may be able to earn additional revenue by providing services in the marketing and administration of the program.
Coverage from the Industry Expert in Home Warranties!
- Control over Service – The homeowner selects the repair provider and there are NO claim forms to complete.
- Simplicity – One short application enrolls the home.
- Trusted Provider – Key Estates is administered by USHP, LLC, a trusted RWC Affiliate.
- Flexibility – Various terms and options are available.
- Economical – Coverage today can save a homeowner hundreds of dollars in repair or replacement bills tomorrow.
- Transferable – Increases the value of the home for resale.