With the building industry experiencing a continuing resurgence recovering from the “Great Recession”, MHWC, RWC, & HOME of Texas are immersed in their own growth pattern as well. The financial strength of the insurers for the programs continues to grow. Most notably, Western Pacific Mutual Insurance Company’s (WPMIC) current surplus equity exceeds $111 million – equity that is earmarked solely for warranty issues of our members! That’s strength that is unsurpassed in our industry.
Kicking off our growth pattern at the start of the year was the decision to expand our Sales Department by adding 5 Account Executives across the country and redefining roles for two others.
• Lori Lewis, actually a former Account Executive who returned to the fold in January, is handling new sales and current members’ customer service in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
• Marnie Harrington joined the team in Texas in March and handles the greater Houston area as well as most of eastern Texas.
• July was a big month with two new reps coming on board. Covering multiple states for RWC is Pat Basom who will be working out of the Harrisburg Corporate office.
• Mark Smiley, another Texan, took over the reins in Central, Southern and Western Texas from his home base near the San Antonio area.
• Rob Barber, our newest rookie will be tackling the greater Southwest region of Arizona, Central & Southern California, Nevada and Utah.
• John Felbaum, our long-term Account Executive in the Western states will be re-focusing his efforts in the Northwest including Northern California, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
• To better assist our Members with their renewal procedures, Agnes Brennan was promoted to Retention Liaison and she stands ready to help you with any customer services issues regarding your membership status.
To get the enthusiasm amped up, the company rolled out a membership drive/contest for the Sales Department which centered on a Superhero theme. Competing against one another as different superheroes, battling “villains” to win various challenges, kept the motivation at an all-time high. Twelve weeks of hard work resulted in 288 new Members projecting in excess of 3150 homes to be enrolled. That enthusiasm propelled the companies through the summer and into the fall on a decidedly upward trajectory.
What we want each of you to know is that MHWC, RWC, & HOME are working hard for you, to bring value to you in the form of excellent customer service, efficient complaint handling, simplified enrollment procedures and enhanced marketing appeal. If there’s something we can do for you to help you utilize the programs better, we are only a phone call away!