If at some point in the future, an issue arises with my home, how do I start the warranty resolution process?
Review your warranty book for the specific procedures to take to address a potential defect. MHWC must receive written documentation from you (refer to Requesting Warranty Performance in your warranty book). Notice can be sent by mail to the Administrator’s address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For convenience, you may also use our online form. Neither telephone requests nor fax requests are accepted. Among the things you will need to provide are:
- Validation (or Enrollment) Number and Effective Date of Warranty;
- Your Builder’s name and address;
- Your name, address, email address and telephone number (including home, cell and work numbers);
- A reasonably specific description of the Defect(s), (including the date on which the Defect was discovered);
- A copy of any written notice to your Builder;
- Photographs, if they would be helpful in describing the Defect; and
- A copy of each and every report you have obtained from any inspector or engineer.