To continue its history of innovation and competitive pricing in home warranties, Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC) established its exclusive Incentive Program. Created over 25 years ago, RWC’s unique Incentive Program offers its members big rewards for good claims experience, providing yet another reason to choose RWC as a home warranty provider!
Since the creation of its Incentive Program, RWC and affiliates are pleased to announce that they have distributed almost $19.6 million (on the brink of $20 million!) in incentive distributions back to members.
The Incentive Program is a great way for qualifying RWC members to effectively reduce their overall warranty costs by maintaining a high level of quality construction and customer service.
Benefits of joining the Incentive Program include:
- Incentive members receive the best rate possible.
- The annual re-registration fee of $295 is waived for Incentive members, which saves an additional $1180 in years 2-5 of membership.
- The value of the incentive distributions greatly reduces the effective cost of the warranty fee.
- Enrollment rates are locked-in for 5 years with the standard warranty (Customized State Warranty rates may be adjusted annually, however).
- Membership fees are waived for years 2-5, generating a savings of $1180!
- In years 6-10, members receive cash distributions, assuming only minimal claims experience.
Joining the Incentive Program is the best way for RWC members to maximize their dollars and reap the rewards of quality construction and customer satisfaction. RWC members enrolling at least 20 homes or $2 million in sales volume annually are eligible to join. To determine eligibility, contact RWC. Also, available upon request, is a free computerized analysis illustrating the ins and outs of the Incentive Program. To access this free analysis, email email@example.com or call 800-247-1812, Ext 2149.
Join the Incentive Program today to cash in on major rewards!
Residential Warranty Company, LLC is an innovator in the warranty industry. Builders seeking options in home warranty coverage, sensible home warranty protection, and assistance in dealing with customer service, choose RWC. In business for over 30 years, RWC has warranted over 3 million homes and its Insurer is rated “A- (Excellent)” by A.M. Best. An extensive “menu of choices” in both home warranties and general liability insurance is available, enabling builders to reduce their liability and increase the marketability of their homes. Become a member today: http://www.rwcwarranty.com.