Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC) has provided over 3 million new home warranties to builders across the country since 1981. These written warranties, as well as warranties issued by affiliate MHWC, are insured by Western Pacific Mutual Insurance Company (WPMIC), a Risk Retention Group, located in Denver, Colorado. WPMIC has successfully maintained its “A- (Excellent)” rating by A.M. Best for 12 consecutive years based on its performance. The rating reflects the risk retention group’s sound capitalization, historically favorable operating performance, positive cash flow position, and conservative reserve levels. Additionally, the rating recognizes WPMIC’s history of maintaining sufficient capital to support its ongoing obligations and the effective management of its long term exposure to loss.
The A.M. Best Company is the oldest, most experienced rating agency in the world and has been reporting on the financial condition of insurance companies since 1899. Best’s Ratings represent the current and independent opinion of a company’s financial strength and ability to meet obligations to its policyholders. A Best’s Rating is assigned after an extensive quantitative and qualitative evaluation of a company’s financial strength, operating performance and market profile.
As the largest provider of new home warranties in the nation, RWC, insured by WPMIC, provides a variety of warranty options:
- Standard 10 Year Warranty accepted by FHA and VA
- Exclusive Customized State Warranty written specifically to conform to each state’s Statute of Repose (Flat rate warranty fee per home!)
- 10 Year Structural Only Warranty
- Building Systems Warranties for modular, log and panelized manufacturers
- Platinum Advantage extended warranty for appliances and systems (Builders can earn risk free income through this program)
- Exclusive Incentive Program pays cash back to qualifying builders (over $20.5 million paid to members since 1991!)
- Warranty Express – completely electronic warranty enrollment
- Through RWC Insurance Advantage, General Liability, Completed Operations, Builders Risk and Contractors Equipment Insurance are all available exclusively to RWC members.
RWC warranties contain a method for resolving disputes which includes binding arbitration. This procedure helps protect all parties: builder, homeowner, RWC and the general liability carrier. It also minimizes claims and construction defect litigation, all of these factors providing a comfort level to the insurer of RWC Insurance Advantage.
RWC is committed to providing the strongest, most versatile warranty programs as well as offering access to a competitively priced insurance product. To obtain a general liability insurance quote from RWC Insurance Advantage, call 1-866-454-2155. Note: An insurance quote can be given to a non-RWC member after a short application is completed and returned to RWC Insurance Advantage; however, insurance cannot be bound until membership in RWC is approved.
Some programs and options are not available in all areas. For availability and more information about Residential Warranty Company, LLC or any of the plans mentioned, call 800-247-1812 ext. 2149 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATE: April, 2013